Free Musical Child Abuse Prevention Programme
Welcome to the My Body Is My Body Musical Child Abuse Prevention Programme.
It is one of the most successful, positive and fun filled musical "body safety" programmes around. Our programme has now been animated so that it can be shared with children in schools, nursery schools, sports facilities and homes alike.
The programme is FREE to everyone and has already been translated into 19 different languages so we can try to create a Safer World For Children.
Check out our new FREE Course
My Body Is My Body
"Introduction to Child Maltreatment"
The "My Body is My Body" Introduction to Child Maltreatment Course,
will be exploring how to Safeguard Children.
This course we will be covering:
1. Why we need to teach about Maltreatment
2. Worldwide Facts about Maltreatment
3. How Child Maltreatment affects a community’s quality of life and economic prosperity
4. Different Types and Signs of Maltreatment
5. How to react if a child discloses their abuse to you
6. Basics on how to report child abuse
7. How to teach the My Body Is My Body Prevention Program
The My Body Is My Body Program
has been presented live
to over 500,000 children in schools.
It has been so effective
that we decided to animate it and put it into different languages
so that a much wider audience of children could be reached.
We hope you have fun with it!!
Keep it fun -
The songs are fun positive animations, introduced by a character called Cynthie, this should help you to keep the message simple. Sing along, do hand movements and dance, anything to help make the message memorable and positive for the children.
Keep it simple -
Young children do not need to know any in depth details of abuse, just give them simple rules:
1. Nobody should be hurting you
2. Nobody should be touching your private parts
3. Nobody should take photos of your private parts
4. If you have a problem tell somebody
5. Don’t keep secrets if someone is hurting you
6. Tell someone if you are being bullied
Keep it positive -
The main objective is to empower children so they feel positive about their bodies and safe in the knowledge that they have someone to talk to if there is a problem.
How do I teach child abuse prevention?
Preventing Child Abuse
Are you looking for a way to teach young children about child abuse prevention - but you don’t know where to start?
Well look no further! Our child abuse prevention programme contains activities to teach child abuse prevention to children all around the world.
The My Body Is My Body Program will give you a step by step easy way to approach this subject through fun animated songs. This simple programme will give you a way to empower children and help you open the lines of communication.
Our international child abuse prevention program contains:
Full .pdf downloads in several languages
5 songs to prevent abuse
Step by step instructions for each song
Ideas to get the children involved
Signs of abuse to look for
Lots of useful information
The most important part of our abuse prevention programme is that
will remember the songs
and the positive messages.
You will be able to talk to them about their feelings and problems in a safe and happy environment.
It will be a big step towards
keeping children safe.
Check out our new song
Say "NO" To Secrets
Bite Size Learning
(3 minutes each)
To teach children that their body is their own and no-one has the right to hurt them or touch their private parts.
To teach children to listen to their own feelings. To talk about peer pressure. To help children with body empowerment
To teach children to say NO with authority
To reinforce the learning of telling someone if there is a problem and if that person doesn't listen keep telling till someone does listen
To teach children that love is gentle and kind and is all about caring, sharing and trusting
Of Child Abuse
Child abuse happens when someone ( adult or child ) – harms a child. It can be physical, sexual or emotional, but can also involve a lack of love, care or attention. Neglect and Emotional
Click Here for indicators of abuse and neglect that you may see in children.
If you see any of these indicators or if a child reveals information to you:
1. Remain calm and do not force the child to give information.
2. Comfort the child and thank them for sharing with you then notify your relevant Child Protection Services.
3. Remember a child may only disclose a small portion of information at a time until they see your reaction is calm and supportive.
Signs of physical abuse
Signs of neglect
Signs of emotional abuse
Signs of Sexual Abuse
4) Calling Bloggers and
Social Media Experts -
5) Look what we have done this year with zero budget and a whole lot of great
Linkedin friends !
6) My Body Is My Body Programme - Country Committee Formed In Bangladesh To Protect Children
7) Be careful what you say to a child before leaving them with anyone !!
8) Child Abuse - What can you do to make a difference?
Please note that the My Body Is My Body Programme is NOT a Charity or an NGO it is a FREE programme available to communities to help spread awareness about Child Abuse Prevention and show people that through music and simple songs we can teach children to be safer. People can not raise money for this programme or charge for for the videos as everything is freely available on the website and Youtube.