top of page
MBIMB Featured in
"The Ambassador" Magazine
Covid-19 Parent Tips
Washing Hands Song
My Body is My Body Courses
My Body Is My Body Course:
There is are 2 new GGA Courses for the My Body Is My Body program. The courses are Free of charge to everyone.
You do NOT have to be a GGA to participate in the Course.
INTRODUCTION TO CHILD MALTREATMENT AND SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN
With this course we will be covering:
1. Why we need to teach about Maltreatment
2. Worldwide Facts about Maltreatment (from ISPCAN)
3. How Child Maltreatment affects a community’s quality of life and economic prosperity
4. Different Types and Signs of Maltreatment
5. How to react if a child discloses their abuse to you
6. Basics on how to report child abuse
Course 1 : Introduction to Child Maltreatment
After watching the first 8 videos (Total time 23 minutes 11 seconds) you will be asked to complete a few questions before continuing to Course 2 where you will learn how to present The My Body is My Body Program.
Course 2 : How to teach the My Body Is My Body Prevention Program
This including tutorials on all 6 songs, with lesson plans, Children’s workbook and quiz
Please share this with Parent’s, NGO’s, Teachers and other interested parties in your community.
Thank you for helping us with our mission to make this a Safer World For Children.
Click Here to Access Course
bottom of page